Saturday, May 2, 2009

Brunch at Sante with Judi, Downtown, Spokane, WA.

3 Greens. Butter Lettuce. Mâche. Watercress. Aged Kielbasa. Focaccia.

Tofu. Baked in Phyllo with Feta. Ginger Honey. Sauce Anise.

Soo good. I don't think I've ever had tofu with feta, but it's a nice combination, and I looove warm feta. I'm definitely going to have to try to make this when I get back to SF. :)

Flax & Apple Jax. Pancake. Berry sauce. Chantilly Whipped Cream.

The berry sauce!

DIIIIVINE! It was between this and the French toast. I think the French toast would have been great, too, but I'm glad I ordered this! We love apple pancakes. :)

And, last, but not least, my high school art teacher and forever mentor/friend--the beautiful Judi! :) It's allllways such a pleasure to catch up with Judi!


No comments:

Post a Comment