Saturday, May 16, 2009

California Pizza Kitchen, Emeryville, CA.

Thai Crunch Salad

Shredded Napa cabbage, chilled-grilled chicken breast, julienne cucumbers, edamame, crispy wontons, peanuts, cilantro, julienne carrots, red cabbage and green onions tossed with a lime-cilantro dressing. Topped with crispy rice sticks and Thai peanut dressing. Add fresh avocado.


This is one of my favorite salads. I also LOVE the Original BBQ Chicken salad.

Sicilian

NEAPOLITAN PIZZA: A spicy marinara sauce with sweet Italian sausage, spicy Capicola ham, julienne salami, Fontina, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Topped with fresh oregano and basil.


Amazing!


Santa Fe Chicken

Grilled chicken breast marinated in lime and herbs, caramelized onions, Mozzarella cheese and cilantro. Topped with fresh tomato salsa, sour cream and fresh guacamole.


I couldn't even eat any of this after that salad! I boxed it and it was good, but not my favorite.

Oooooh man, California Pizza Kitchen is my guilty pleasure. I loooove their salads, pizzas and pastas! And it's still like a novelty for me because we don't have one in Spokane, so we would always go when we were on vacation which was really fun. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment