Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lunch at Moxie, Downtown, Spokane, WA.

Grilled Kobe Beef Burger $10 Truffle Butter, Blue Cheese or Cheddar Cheese, Grilled Portobello Mushroom, Apple Smoked Bacon, Drizzled with Demi-Glace.


It was between this and what I always get at Moxie. I decided to stay safe and go with my favorite meal, but made Caitie get the burger! Jenni got it, too. :) And it was waay good. I always love their fries and aioli.

Wok Seared Stir Fry with Orange Spice Sauce, Served with Coconut Jasmine Rice Choice of Flat Iron Steak $10 Ahi Tuna $10 Chicken $9 Duck $12 Tofu and Eggplant $8 Prawns $12

This is what I always get! I first time I went to Moxie, I was still a vegetarian so I got it with tofu. I loved it so much that I've gotten it with tofu every time since, but now since I'm obsessed with succulent duck, I decided to try the duck! Sadly, it was not so succulent. Still very good, but I should have gone with the burger! ;)

Moxie remains one of my favorite restaurants in Spokane. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment