Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ramen ddukbokki (리뽁이), Spokane, WA.

First, I made the ddukbokki with Korean rice cakes, onions, carrots, Korean spicy paste (고추장) and Korean sauce mix.

In restaurants, and out on the street in Korea, you will see this the Korean rice cakes that are shaped like long cylinders. This is a dish that's traditionally eaten very spicy. It's common street food for kids in Korea and has recently become fusion food with ramen and mozzarella cheese.

The ramen my family eats! :)

I like to break the noodles in half and then boil them. Not too long though, because they will cook more with the ddukbokki.

Add the noodles.

And mix! It doesn't look like it, but this was really really spicy. And delicious!! I don't really love ramen with soup, but I looove spicy ramen noodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment