Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dinner, coffee and dessert at the Ring's, South Hill, Spokane.

Mrs. Ring, slicing her homemade bread! She kept insisting it wasn't her best, but it was soo good! She showed me how to make it and sent me a few recipes for easy Dutch oven bread, so I'll have to try that. :)

Pomegranate salad. Very, very good.

Cougar Gold cheese soup! You can't go wrong with cheese soup, right? :)

The Ring's have a stunning new home and this built-in espresso machine is part of the stun-factor. Beautiful!

Only Mrs. Ring has clearance to use it though! She made me a lovely latte.

The way this machine does it, you don't even need to add sugar! I normally do, but this was just one shot of espresso and 1% milk.

And we had my cheesecake for dessert! I'm happy to report it was a hit. :)

Thanks, AR, for inviting me over for such a fun dinner! And thank you, Beth, for the fabulous meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment