Sunday, December 27, 2009

Post-Christmas Italian dinner at NB's, Manito, Spokane.

I think this is the best Christmas tree I've ever seen. I love how perfectly delicate it is.

NB has the smallest microwave. Aw, it's very cute.

NB's mother's cioppino.

This was my first cioppino, in fact--I, know, I'm a bad San Franciscan! This is a holiday tradition for NB and it was absolutely delicious. A hearty soup with lots of beautiful seafood--perfect for NB, since he's a pesca-vegan. ;)

Vegan apple pie.

If they hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known it was vegan. I've had my share of vegan baked goods and I usually come out quite disappointed, but this blew me away. I would actually make this pie over normal apple pie! I've requested the recipe from NB's mother, so I'll be able to make my own soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment