Thursday, December 2, 2010

Glide's Annual Bringing Down The House, The Warfield, Downtown, SF.

Little goodie bags at Glide's Bringing Down The House! I was promoting this event this week on the SF Station Arts page, but didn't put in a request to go.. Then my friend Edric asked if I wanted to go so it all worked out!

That's Robin Williams in the middle! The whole show was a lot of singing and comedy and was good fun, but it was particularly cook to see Robin Williams in SF! He had a pretty funny set and his style is so old-school now for comedy so that was cool to experience, too.

I have to say, Glide really knows how to put on an event! The show was about an hour, which is the perfect length, and then it was food, food, food!

There were so many different stations and the place was absolutely packed so I didn't get to take any food photos, but there were so many yummy dishes! Here is Edric getting his guacamole! Thanks so much for taking me, E! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment