Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Second time at Tsunami Sushi, Western Addition, SF.

Edamame.

I'm not a die-hard edamame girl, but J ordered some and it was nice.

Also, please, excuse the blurry photo! I've been forgetting my camera an obnoxious amount lately and have been borrowing iPhones left and right! :)

Yellowtail collar.

This was, unfortunately, overcooked. Yellowtail collar is always one of my favorite Japanese dishes, but this was very dry.

I can't remember the names of these rolls, but the one on the right has cream cheese while the one on the right has sweet potato.

The sweet potato roll is my favorite at Tsunami. The roll with cream cheese was the most unpleasant roll I've ever had. I've had cream cheese on rolls before and it has been fine, but they put on way too much and it was "pepper cream cheese" which was not an enjoyable combination.

Overall, I still enjoy Tsunami because it's a fun spot and reasonably priced. I'll just have to keep trying new things!

2 comments: