Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mid-week brunch at The Blue Fig, Mission, SF.

I can't seem to find the site for Teaze, but their tea infuser is amazing! I was blown away! You really have to see one in action to get the full effect--it's a bit difficult to explain, but if you can, try one! I want to buy one and managed to find one on eBay!

Jesse's sweet waffle. Mmmmm.

Savory waffle. MMMMM! I loved this! It's essentially a salad on top of a waffle. It kind of reminded of this amazing pizetta I had at Fly Bar awhile back. It was a pizza topped with salad, which I love! I actually preferred this to the sweet waffle, which says a lot. ;)

I had been wanting to try The Blue Fig for a long time and it finally worked out. It's a cute little cafe--nothing fancy, but good people and great prices. It's strange though because they don't have hours. They stay open until the last person leaves! It's an interesting idea for a place and I feel like they could be a nice late-night dining option, but I guess only if people stay that late!

Thanks for brunch, J!


No comments:

Post a Comment