Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FroYo Earth, Downtown, Spokane, WA.

I can't believe Spokane has a self-serve FroYo place! Crazy.

Can I just say though--this is the worst parking lot EVER! The spots are tiny and it's a one lane two way and it's just strange. It's not FroYo Earth's fault though, obviously.

In any case--the actual FroYo Earth space is, well, not the most appetizing. I don't know, I thought the coloring was just off and looked a bit old-fashioned.

Now that's a hot mess! ;)

I definitely have this problem where I just keep going like a kid at a candy store! ;) Haha. Their yogurt is okay. Unfortunately, it not the greatest and doesn't seem to be the freshest.

They have some fun flavors like pineapple and Jolly Rancher! I tasted the Jolly Rancher because it was JOLLY RANCHER frozen yogurt!!! Duh. ;) And it tasted just like a Jolly Rancher--kudos, I suppose?! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment