Sunday, August 29, 2010

Brunch at Red Door Cafe, Lower Pacific Heights SF.

Haha--cute.

French toast with seasonal berries and banana.

You have to at least get the banana here--they fry it nicely, which makes it even more delicious! Their French toast is truly the best I've had. They do something to it to make it slightly crispy--I think maybe put brown sugar in the batter and it caramelizes? I don't know what exactly it is, but it's ammmmazing!

Roll my Cuban.

Mmmmm! I didn't get a great shot of the bamboo skewer tower, but it was awesome--great presentation, great food. Richard is a total food snob, too, and this was his dish. He loved it! :) I'm 2 for 2 now! ;)

Grizzlidilla.

Smoked salmon and lots of other yummy things in this huuuge quesadilla! Their house salsa is SO yummy and was perfect with this!

Dahn's dish--can't remember what it's called, but it's basically the Red Door's take on the standard American breakfast--2 eggs, 2 sausages, 2 slices of toast. ;) Dahn's not really a breakfast guy either, but he loved this!

I don't remember what this was called either, but it was basically an open faced breakfast sandwich and it looked great!

The Red Door continues to shine. Love it. Love Ahmed (owner).


No comments:

Post a Comment