Tuesday, August 24, 2010

South Perry Pizza, Spokane, WA.

I kept hearing about South Perry Pizza so I made the trek out to the adorable South Perry neighborhood to try it out! They have a great patio area and a cute modern space.

Bleu 5
Spring mix, candied walnuts, bleu cheese crumbles, red onions, red grapes, blue cheese vinaigrette

This salad was huge for $5! Gosh, I love eating in Spokane. You really get some bang for your buck. This salad was seriously delicious, too. Just like something I would make at home with the red grapes. :)

Artichoke 12
olive oil, feta, mozzarella, kalamata olives, roasted red peppers + pesto


We couldn't choose between the Artichoke and the Pesto pizzas so we got the Artichoke with some pesto! Seriously yummy. Very good crust, and AMAZING portions for the price! This was a pretty large pie and for only $12.

$20 with tax and tip and more than enough for two to share! Ridiculous! Amazing! Haha. I'm SO excited to eat here again next time I'm in Spokane!

No comments:

Post a Comment