Friday, September 10, 2010

More yummy treats from Off The Grid, Fort Mason Center, SF.

Duck taco from Kung Fu Tacos. The duck was cooked nicely and quite tasty, but there wasn't even filling for the double tortillas.

My half of a crazy hot dot. The dog was actually really yummy and the dressings were, too.

Ahi tuna slider. This was just okay.

Creme brulee cart. This was the Mexican chocolate. When you broke the brulee, it was just like a chocolate mousse! Don't get me wrong, I actually prefer that, because I'm not the biggest on creamy custard, but that's creme brulee. Whatever it was, it was delicious. :)

Gobba Gobba Hey whoopie pies! To be honest, they aren't my favorite whoopie pies, but the guys there are rad and they do some interesting flavor combinations.


No comments:

Post a Comment