Saturday, September 18, 2010

Muir Woods and Brother's Korean BBQ, Inner Richmond, SF.

It was my first trip to Muir Woods! I can't believe how long it took me to get there, but there are some great hikes and it was actually very beautiful with the mist (not the greatest weather!). The hikes are nice, too, but we were all starving! Haha.. classic.

After talking about Korean food we decided to actually get some. We went to Brother's, which I'd been to once before and liked. They give a good array of banchan.

Spicy pork and kalbi. These were very good.

This was the worst tofu kimchi I've ever had. EVER! You normally can't go wrong with tofu kimchi, but this wasn't even the right dish! :( Here is the Google Images link to tofu kimchi.. Yea.. you can see why I would be confused.

Food coma!

A big thanks to Tony for a fun day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment