Saturday, October 23, 2010

Indian delivery from Little Dehli, Tenderloin, SF.

Eep! This is my first non-pizza delivery in the US (had delivery while I was living in Korea)! And my first delivery I've had by myself, but of course, I ordered like I was eating for 10! Hah. I feel like such a city girl now. Haha. ;)

I ordered through Eat24Hours.com, which worked great. The food came in about 15 minutes!

Here's what I ordered: Little Delhi Special Bread; Bengan Bharta; Okra Vegetable; Vegetable Malai Kofta.
I didn't care for the bread, but everything else was quite nice. I had tried everything except for the Vegetable Malai Kofta in other Indian restaurants. I'm so glad I tried the Kofta though--it was my favorite part of this meal and was really a delight.

This was a ridiculous amount of food for $30! I only had about 1/4 of it, froze some and will have some as leftovers this week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment