Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wine and pizza tasting at Una Pizza Napoletana, SoMa, SF.

Una Pizza Napoletana opened a block away from the SF Station office! I'm so excited--our part of SoMa is finally getting cool! Haha. After hearing all of the hype, I've wanted to try it, but they aren't open for lunch and I haven't made it out for dinner just yet.

But! Much to my surprise, there was a fabulous wine tasting there today so I decided to stop and meet a couple co-workers there before heading into the office!

There was SOOOO much wine! And so many fabulous people!

My boss, Chris, chose this bottle out of the chaos and it turned out to be a nice, easy, red with bubbles! ;)

Anthony Mangieri, workin' that oven! Una Pizza Napoletana takes "minimalism" to a whole new level--it's actually kind of refreshing, it's just a big space with high ceilings and this beautiful oven. :)

Neapolitan style margherita pizza. Beautiful. Delicious. Super yummy crust--that isn't burnt! I learned this just recently, but the crust on Neapolitan style pizzas are meant to be browned spotty. But okay, this one may be a tiny bit burnt on the bottom, but the top half is perfect! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment