Sunday, March 14, 2010

Low-key brunch at Fly, Russian Hill, SF.

The sun-dried tomato and pesto Pizzeta! I knew the pizzas were 1/2 off during happy hour, but I didn't realize that was all day on the weekends, and that the pizzetas were included in that, too! So exciting! This reminded me the Senior Cardini, my favorite meal from college (Seattle University Hawk's Nest Bistro, baby!), a cheese pizza with this amazing caesar salad on top! I had never seen a pizza topped with a salad before, and haven't again until now. Not gonna lie, I was a pretty stoked and even more so after trying it--it was diiiiivine. And half off! :)

This was pretty good, although I'm VERY particular about my tuna sandwiches. It wasn't a favorite, but was much better than so many that I've had! :)

Just know that Sundays are lazy days at Fly.. slow service.. but I'll definitely be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment