Thursday, April 29, 2010

Best kept secret brunch: Red Door Cafe, Lower Pacific Heights, SF.

A special half order of the French toast! The French toast is their most popular dish, so we had to try it! I don't normally loooove French toast from restaurants, but this was divine. It's cut into little strips, which is great and the bread they use is sooo amazing! The toasted banana and maple syrup really completed the yummy eggy bread! Haha.

The Cuban quesadilla! This was soo sooo yummy. Their pico de gallo is amazing and the tortillas are special--very green and delicious.

Open-faced croissant with brie, ham, tomatoes, basil, capers, yummy, yummy, and yummy. There was a really nice vinaigrette sauce with it, too. Lovely dish.

I can't believe I didn't know about this place until now! It's just up the street from me and it doesn't have a load of Yelp reviews (surprisingly enough!), but apparently the weekend wait can me up to 2 hours! This is definitely my new favorite brunch spot. The food is spectacular and I didn't walk out feeling like I was going to have a heart attack or slip into a food coma. I was just very happy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment