Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Red grape and parm salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

I made the dressing by using some balsamic vin, olive oil, a little dijon and some spices--rosemary, sage, thyme, basil, fennel seed, cracked black pepper. Red grapes and parm brought it all together. Yummmmmmy.

This week has been slow because this week is eat all of my leftovers week! Yaaay. I think it's silly/impossible to cook for one, so I always have too much food! Good thing I'm a pro at freezing food. :) I'm ALLLLLL about making use of the freezer, baby. :) The thing is, when you're constantly cooking new stuff, your leftovers just kind of build up. Thus, this week was devoted to getting rid of what I could from the freezer. :) I promise, my frozen food reheats really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment