Friday, April 17, 2009

Zazil Coastal Mexican, Westfield Center, SF.

Salsas and tortillas. The tortillas were fine, but I didn't love any of the salsas.

Flash! See, it's so easy to make guacamole, guys. It really is! :)

I asked for extra lime and it was perfect!

Ceviche.

Flautas de Pollo. These were my first flautas! I'm not a huge taco person, but I liked theirlight crispiness!

Rice with fried plantains.

Cochinita Pibil. It kinda tasted like pulled pork chili, but was good! :)

I wouldn't crave going there again, but that's typically how I feel about any fancy Mexican. Haha. It was definitely worth trying though and was a good meal. :)


2 comments:

  1. One of these days I'm taking you and Paul to Mi Lindo Yucatan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zazil = Rosa Mexicana. Food presentation, decor, and everything else

    ReplyDelete