Friday, January 29, 2010

Agave Bistro, Downtown, Spokane, WA.

Ceviche. Not Judi's favorite. Not mine either, but it wasn't bad. The paprika chips there are nice--I like the long strips for dipping/eating. It definitely wasn't your typical light ceviche though. Even from the look it's quite dark and quite salsa-like for a ceviche.

Prawn salad. This was an amazing latin dance party in my mouth--mmmm!

Wild boar. Very nice. The boar was tender, flavorful and went nicely with the light beans, rice and slaw.


I had been wanting to try Agave Bistro for awhile now so I'm very glad I finally have! The interior definitely could be better, but Ian Wingate (of Moxie) didn't disappoint me with the food. It's definitely in my Top 10 Spokane restaurants, and I want to go back--now! :) The menu was large and stimulating. The portions were a well sized (At Moxie, too!) and the flavors are a breath of fresh air for Spokane.


No comments:

Post a Comment