Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dinner at Twigs, Wandamere, Spokane.

Asian chicken salad. This was really nice. The chicken is sesame seed-crusted! I don't really like sesame seeds or chicken, but this was sooo yummy! They didn't taste like sesame seeds at all, but gave a unique crusting to the perfectly tender chicken.

Seared & curried ahi tuna sandwich. I really wanted this to be amazing, but it just wasn't. I like the whole idea of it and the pita they use was really lovely, but the flavor just wasn't there. Saying "curried" says boldly flavored, but this was bland. :(

Thai peanut sauce pizza with chicken. Nothing I'd order again. The Thai pizza at CPK and at Rock City are just so much better.

Overall--Twigs is still hit and miss in my book. At least there are hits though, right? Slowly, but surely figuring them out.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment