Friday, January 29, 2010

Much love for the Magic Lantern Theater, Downtown, Spokane.

What a great space in Spokane. Main is seriously kicking some neighborhood arse right now, and kudos for doing so! The theater is modern-simplistic meets raw-indie.

The Inlander published a nice piece on Joe Davis (owner) and the re-opening of the Magic Lantern Theater. Joe is captured perfectly--cool, funny and definitely a transplant. ;) I think the fact that he's not from Spokane gives him the edge that'll lead to beautiful success.

Madeleine's cookies. I had one of these. It was excellent. I'm kind of craving another now..

Joe, hard a work, using those surgeon hands to make a great cup of coffee. :) Probably the best coffee prices in town and serving DOMA, too!

Joe and Scott. These guys are great. Go see them. Go see a film. Go. Love. :)

I, actually, have yet to see a film, but I definitely want to hang out here and have coffee and cookies. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment