Monday, February 22, 2010

Chinese with the girls at House of Nanking, Chinatown, SF.

Calamari dish. It was flavorful, but I'm a sauce girl.. I like having sauce. I'll warn now that this is the best photo though--the restaurant is just so dark!

The amazing eggplant dish! This is always my favorite there. It's excellent.

Black bean tofu. This was good, but the tofu chunks were a little too big.

Sesame chicken with sweet potatoes. This was pretty yummy, but I guess nothing really compares to the eggplant dish here.

House noodles. These were recommended, but were bland and just not good. No one at our table liked them.

I wanted to take AR here because the eggplant dish is so great and they have a lot of vegetarian dishes, but it was hit and miss. I would go back, but not for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment