Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mexican at Peppers, Pacific Grove, CA.

After another beautiful day of hiking at Big Sur, we drove back to SF, but made a much needed pit-stop in Pacific Grove for some tasty Mexican. :)

Smoked gouda and artichoke quesadilla! Ahh! Soooo tasty! What a wonderful combination. I've put them on sandwiches together, but I guess I just don't make quesadillas that often. It was really nice on the crispy tortilla though and I'll definitely have to try it out sometime.

Guacamole salad. I really needed a salad after all that food at Big Sur! This was just all right though. The ingredients were very fresh, but it just wasn't my favorite salad.

This restaurant is great though and I'm really glad we turned off and found it. It has an amazing list of daily specials, too! If ever driving through the coast, check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment