Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Cup, Wine & Swine: Part 4, Cahill Winery, Sonoma, CA.

Entering the warehouse..

Queuing up for food...

The most amazing cornbread!

And honey butter--divine! Obviously the perfect combination for delicious cornbread! :)

Coleslaw and bread..

Chili. This was great. I could have used a little more heat in mine, but it was really great.

Chicken with rosemary and white wine reduction. I didn't try much of this.

The pig! Eep! And Don, the man behind Cahill winery, slicing away. He gave me a nice tender piece from the center of the pig's back and it was delicious. This was my first pork from a pig roast--I was always too grossed out to try any before!

My plate!

We didn't have knives.. I made due, but Luis was hardcore and pulled out his Swiss Army! Hey, I guess that's why you always have one on you, right? :)

The whole evening was SOO much fun! The food and festivities were all amazing, the weather couldn't have been better and we all had a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment