Saturday, June 26, 2010

Second 7x7 Best Eats Party 2010.

The first 7x7 Big Eat party my friend Scott threw was a BIG success! I for one LOVED being able to try so many fabulous dishes for $26!

Sadly, I wasn't able to attend the second party! I had to cover another event, but when I got there, they still had some delicious Humphry Slocombe Secret Breakfast ice cream. Everyone loved it and I liked it fine, but you know, it wasn't my favorite ice cream ever!

Here is what was on the menu from the 7x7 Big Eat 2010 (Good thing I've tried quite a few of these already!):
  • Korean Tacos from Namu
  • Tuna Tostada from Tacolicious
  • Fried Gream Beans from COCO500
  • Crab and Delicate Noodles from The Slanted Door
  • Porchetta Sandwich from RoliRoti
  • Roast Chicken and Bread Salad from Zuni
  • Popovers with Strawberry Butter from The Rotunda
  • Secret Breakfast from Humphrey Slocombe

No comments:

Post a Comment