Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Minor minor softball picnic.

Romaine, dried cranberries, toasted almonds, blue cheese vinaigrette dressing.

Spaghetti, kalamata olives, capers, tomatoes, red onions, garlic, olive oil, spices, balsamic vinegar. I added parmesan cheese to this after packing it in the tupperware. I always rinse my capers because otherwise I find them too salty. This went into tupperware for the picnic! :)

Softball game! There's a softball field two blocks from my place and it's so fun to go watch the minor minor league games! Haha. I'd been meaning to pack a picnic and take a friend to watch, so we finally made it happen! It was a lovely night, too. I was just too busy eating to take any more photos! :) Just to note--we weren't eating from there, there are bleachers and we parked ourselves behind home base. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment