Friday, June 4, 2010

Weird Fish, Mission, SF.

Photo from fryhole, posted by Kira S. on Yelp.

I didn't have my camera with me because I went for a run before, but my friend Judith and I decided to try Weird Fish after some hardcore thrift shopping in the Mission!

We each got a fish taco with mango salsa and then we shared the mashed yams with coconut milk, and an order of fries! The yams were super interesting. They weren't my favorite, and were kind of the same consistency as pumpkin pie. I don't like my food that pureed. The fries looked awesome, but weren't crispy enough for me--a bit soggy. The taco was nice though!

The space itself is so so cute. I love it there. It's the perfect size for a little spot in the Mission, the prices are right and the service was great. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment