Thursday, March 12, 2009

Banana Island, Daly City, CA.

P's lychee juice.

Roti with curry dipping sauce. Very good. I've never had a roti this light. Most of them are a bit more bready, but I liked this.

Coconut rice. It wasn't the best coconut rice I've had. It tasted more buttery than like coconut.

Red curry with seafood. Light, but good.

I don't remember what the name of this noodle dish was, but it was pan-fried and had lots of egg--a little too much egg for my liking.

Beef and vegetable dish. This was also light, but good.

We had a heckuva time finding this palce! Still it was very busy, even on a Wednesday night. They have an interesting menu with a mix of Thai, Malaysian, Indian and other Asian types of cuisine. Seemed to work together pretty well though. Overall, the food was good, but not the most flavorful.


No comments:

Post a Comment