Friday, March 20, 2009

Korean dinner for P.

Hollowing out the onions. Messy!

Into the oven you go!

Kimchi fried rice (김치 뽁음밥). Kimchi, sesame oil, onions, green bell pepper, sausage, chili flakes.

Stuffed! Pretttttty. :) And yummmmy!

Mixing sauce for my spicy chicken (닭갈비). Some Korean red pepper paste, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili powder and sugar.

Cooking the slightly marinated chicken. Sauce to come!

Leftover chicken. It kind of looks battered and fried in the photo, buuuut it's not. ;)

I didn't time my cooking well and P only had a short amount of time, so I kind of rushed the other dishes and didn't end up photographing them! Sad! :( There were also dumplings with a spicy Korean salad and some traditional Korean noodles.

Overall--great meal. I had been craving Korean for awhile now.

No comments:

Post a Comment