Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Osha on 2nd, with my roommates and Pat.

Lettuce Wrap with Duck 12
Stir fried chopped duck with tofu, carrot, onion, corn, and red bell pepper topped with avocado

I'm OBSESSED with Asian-style duck. Yum. I'm so mad that I was silly and picky and grossed out and wouldn't have any when I went to China! :( I always try to order some when I get Thai food though. Mmmmm, delicious.

Tom Kha
Spicy coconut soup with lemon grass, galangal, Kaffir lime leaf and mushroom


We got the family sized portion and it wasn't the best Tom Kha I've ever had, but was good.

Our new roommate, Joanne, serving the soup. :)

Angry Prawn 15
Sautéed river prawns with curry paste and Kaffir lime leaf served over fried eggplant in hot plate


Aaaaaaangry Prawn! Haha. :) It was my first time ordering this and it was awesome. I have yet to try bad duck or eggplant Thai dishes. Nice big prawns, too, with a mild basil sauce.

Duck Curry 14
Sliced roasted duck with pineapple and tomatoes in red curry


This was my first time trying this dish as well. Again, awesome. I wasn't sure about pineapple in curry, but it works and the duck was, of course, delicious. Oh, it was Joanne's first time trying duck, too, and she looooved it! Yay.

Pad Thai 10
Chicken, prawns, or crab stir-fried with egg, bean sprouts, tofu and ground peanut, and choice of rice stick noodle, silver noodle or fried wonton


We got it with chicken, but whatever you order, they serve tofu, too, which I like. They changed their noodles though--thinner now. Not the best Pad Thai ever, but it's good.

Fried Banana with Ice Cream 5
choice of Vanilla, coconut or mixed fruit ice cream


If it's fried it's probably tasty. This was deeeelicious! We got it with the coconut ice cream, of course. ;)

The new Apt. 44. We love good food. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment