Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hepatitis B Fundraiser at South Sea Seafood Village, Outer Sunset, SF.

Everyone, please get tested for Hep B and get vaccinated! There are no severe symptoms!

South Sea Seafood Village restaurant was kind enough to do this 9-course meal for $25 to help out the event! It was a very nice restaurant and a good meal!

Minced chicken and shrimp in lettuce cups. I love lettuce wraps.

Cream corn soup with chicken. This was fine, nothing special.

Peking duck with buns. One of my favorite dishes! We know how I heart Asian duck. ;) Very tasty. I've never seen the skin served separately, but it was interesting. I actually prefer to eat the duck without the buns though.

Walnut prawns. Another one of my favorite Chinese dishes! Very tasty. I would say there could have been more walnut though. ;)

Mapo tofu with pork. Not as spicy as I like it, but it was good.

Beef and greens. Not the best, but fine.

Black mushrooms & greens. I'm very particular about my mushrooms so this wasn't my favorite dish..

Salt baked chicken. This was very tender and tasty.

Ahh! Gross, gross. Sad.

Coconut jello-like dessert. It didn't look the most appetizing to me, and we were going for fro-yo after so I didn't try this. I hear it was pretty good though.


1 comment:

  1. Lily - It was great to meet you at the fundraiser. I agree with you, the Peking duck was my favorite dish of the evening. I prefer it with the thin pancakes instead of buns.

    ReplyDelete