Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cafe Tiramisu, Belden Place, SF.

We love Belden Place. :)

I'd only ever been here for lunch before. And it was a very good lunch with the best butternut squash ravioli I've ever had. I wanted to order it again, but they changed their menu!

Caesar Salad
Topped with Eggplant, Croutons, Oven Roasted Garlic Prawns & Aged Asiago Cheese
$13

Not your super traditional Caesar, which isn't a bad thing at all. It was very, very good! I loved the shrimp in it and it was a heckuva Caesar for $12. It could have been my dinner alone.

Gnocchi
Roasted Cherry Tomato, Mozzarella di Bufala
$18

I knew P was going to order this! :) It was a bit too soft.

Sea bass with mussels.

This was new to the menu. I can never decide what to order and it was between this and the eggplant ravioli with salmon. The waiter, no question, reccomended this, but I think I should have gone for the ravioli. The mussels were nice, but overall the dish was quite bland and nothing special.


No comments:

Post a Comment