Saturday, April 24, 2010

순두부 soon-doo-boo at So Kong Dong, Koreatown, LA.

There's my daddy, outside the restaurant. It's a bit tucked away, and I guess there are two locations, but this one is the better one! Ed and Jess only took us to the best places. :)

I loved the "water kimchi" 물김치 (bottom left). Their spicy crab (2nd up from the right) is a specialty ban-chan, but I just thought it was too much effort for too little reward to eat! I'm not so much a crab person, I guess. Haha. Oh, and the eggs aren't hard-boiled--they are for the soon-doo-boo!

Cracking the egg into the seafood soon-doo-boo (해물 순두부). Yum yum yum.

I don't like getting stews as my whole meal so I got the spicy pork bulgogi (돼지 불고기) which is my favorite kind of bulgogi. :) This one was really nice with lots of veggies, including flavorful mushrooms. I stole some of my mom's soon-doo-boo, of course. :) Both were very nice.

Gosh, LA has good Korean food.

No comments:

Post a Comment