Friday, April 23, 2010

Crazy good naeng-myun (냉면) at , Koreatown, LA.

We love Yu-chun!

The banchan. The moo-kimchi was nice, but other than that everything was just eh.

김치 왕만두! Kimchi king dumplings. Yummy. I loooove Korean dumplings!

냉면 / naeng-myun.

I had some of my dad's and it was really good. I love the bi-bim naeng-myun though. :)

비빔냉면 / spicy mixed naeng-myun.

This is one of my favorite Korean dishes and it's very hard to find a really good dish outside of Korea. I have to say though, with the noodle quality and the sauce, I think this is the best I've ever had. So so so so so amazing. I could have gone for a bit more spice, but it was soo yummy. They give you SO much, too! Way more than I could finish, although I wanted to eat more! :)

순두부 / Soon-doo-boo spicy tofu soup.

My mom doesn't like nang-myun so she got her favorite, soon-doo-boo. It was good, but not as good as the naeng-myun.


No comments:

Post a Comment