Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jessica's Bachelorette Part 3: Cooking Sunday brunch.

Fresh blueberries added into some coffee cake batter. Wild are more flavorful, but these plump blueberries were on sale and are used later in the yogurt parfait!

Topped with streusel and into the oven! I prepared everything else while this was baking. :)

I mixed a little brown sugar into the plain yogurt. This looks like a lot, but it was for a tub and a half of yogurt.

Brown sugar yogurt parfait with granola, mixed berries and powdered sugar. Mmmmmm!

I made two scrambles. This one was bacon with cheddar. The other one was bacon with sun-dried tomato pesto and goat cheese. I really liked both.

Peanut butter banana sandwiches.

Blueberry coffee cake!

Everyone seemed to really the food, which always makes me happy! I hadn't made brunch in ages, too, so it felt good to do that again. It's one of my favorite meals to cook and eat! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment