Friday, July 23, 2010

Lavender mint brownies.

I got the idea to do lavender mint brownies from the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo! I LOVE the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoos. If you haven't tried them, you really must! I tried crushing the lavender on a plate with this rice spatula, but it wasn't working so I decided to just put the lavender in as is.

I just made normal brownie batter and then added the lavender and mint extract!!! Sooo pretty and amazingly fragrant!

Sprinkled with lavender buds on top.

Dusted with powdered sugar!

These are definitely my new favorite treat. I'm SOO excited about them!

I'm bringing these to the SF Station team outing I'm hosting this Sunday! I'm going to share them with the fabulous crew at the Three Papaya's Brunch at the Doc's Clock, the Levi's Workshops and of course, the SF Station crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment