Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Indie Mart Bake Sale benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society at Thee Parkside, Potrero Hill, SF.

The little sign I made for my first self-run bake sale! :)

Our setup at Indie Mart! We got a nice shady spot in Thee Parkside's patio area right by the bar!

Left to right: Butterscotch coconut chocolate chip cookies, small lemon bars, chocolate chip cookies, large lemon bars. The cookies were 3 for $2, small lemon bars $1 and large lemon bars $2.

Strawberry cake balls with chocolate and coconut.

Lemon cake balls with white chocolate and nuts / lemon peel.

Chocolate mint cake balls with chocolate mint coating and mint flakes.

Birthday cake with white chocolate and sprinkles.

Chocolate cake with chocolate and sea salt.

My girl Emily was our 2nd customer! Yay! BIG THANKS to all of my friends who came out to support my bake sale and to support Indie Mart! You guys are amazing! Much love! :)

And this girl was super adorable and loved my cookies! :)

The rest of my photos from Indie Mart are here! Such an amazing event and a HUGE thanks to Kelly Malone for letting us set up and do the sale!

We were out there from 11:30am - 6pm and made a total of $350 for my friend Chris' Team in Training benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! :) SO MUCH FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment