Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hosting the SFS Team Outing: Three Papaya's Brunch & Screen-printing at Levi's Workshop, Mission, SF.

I hosted my first SF Station team event! It was very exciting and I want to give a special thanks to everyone who came out and made it a success!

Papaya Salad at Three Papayas. Ta-wei, Vivienne and Matty at the Three Papaya's treated us to two of these! So sweet!

One of the specials, a lotus root salad with chicken. Mmmmm.

Another one of the specials! The pig's head with Spanish rice and a fried egg. This is apparently a Filipino dish and was very interesting!



-------------
After brunch we all headed over to the Levi's Workshop for some excellent screen-printing! I surprised the crew with a special illustration made by our current SF Station Local Artist, Charmaine Olivia! Thank you, Charmaine, for the amazing illustration! And a special thanks to Levi's Workshop and Turner PR for making this all happen!!!

My bossman, Chris, workin' the screen!

Our amazing screen-printing pro, Henrik! Thank you for everything! He is holding up the first part/color of our print.

Here is a photo of my finished t-shirt! You can see the other layer here (in gray). I LOVE what Charmaine designed for us and love how it looks screen-printed! I'm so happy with how today went and can't wait to plan more events!

No comments:

Post a Comment