Monday, June 1, 2009

Chick-fIil-A, Austin, TX.

P and I flew into Austin for a little vaca. His family was getting together at Lake Travis for Memorial Day weekend to celebrate his mother's 60th birthday! It was my first time in Texas and I was in for a lot of good food and fun! :)

On our drive from Austin to Lake Travis we stopped to get some Chick-fil-A. I've never been to one, but P raves about it. Haha.. I have to say, it wasn't amazing. I love trying new things though so that was good! I think I tend to be disappointed with any talked-up fast food chains. Haha.

Chicken nuggets. These were fine, but nothing I'd crave.

It's not Zip's, but the fries are a nice cut.

Chicken burger. I didn't think it was anything great. Haha. I think McDonald's is probably better.


No comments:

Post a Comment