Saturday, June 27, 2009

SF Iron Chef Grill Off Burger Challenge, Ferry Building, SF.

KM and I went out to the 2nd annual SF Iron Chef Grill Off at the Ferry Building. The Ferry Building is always busy on Saturday mornings with the street fair and the Farmer's Market, but it was particularly crowded this morning! That paired with the fact that this event wasn't very well organized made things a little annoying. I wanted to stay and try some burgers, but it was just impossible to figure anything out and you really couldn't see much either.

The chef on the left is Elizabeth Falkner of Citizen Cake and now Orson. She was recently on Top Chef Masters, where she received the lowest ranking score for her round. I think her restaurants are just okay, but whenever I see her on the Food Network she seems a lot more impressive than I would think from her restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment