Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cooking Korean with Paul, West Portal, SF.

I really like this dried veggie mix. You just add it to rice (or other things) and it gives a nice, light flavor and a great texture, and it's healthy! There are veggies, chives, seaweed, etc.

Mmmmmm! Love. We put in more mix than what's shown above.

Then you stuff the rice in these wraps! They are made from a type of tofu (유부). I used to make this for breakfast a lot in Korea, but haven't had them since. I was CRAVING these and was so excited to make them again!

I don't really know what to call this soup in English, but it's a type of beef soup (곰국/설렁탕). It's one of my favorites that my mother does very well. :)

And dinner is served! :) We have the soup, noodles (잡채), rice pockets, three different pickled raddishes/kimchi, tofu with spicy Korean soy-sauce mix (양녕), and we also had steamed rice on the side. :) Absolutely delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment