Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday brunch at Pomelo, Noe Valley, SF.

Daily specials! I'd been meaning to try Pomelo for soooo long now and finally got out to Noe! :)

They bring you little mini muffins. Not my favorite--I like either cake like muffins or crumbly muffins, but this was kind of an in-between. Very cute though.

Eastlake, Seattle! Awww, that made me miss seattle and my best friend, KM. The Altamira, Caracas, were the ones I ordered. :)

Areeeeepas! These are the first arepas I've seen in SF! I was so excited to see them on the menu and had to have them! They were breakfasty arepas and were very good, but I like arepas to be a bit more flavorful.

M got the special, the daily Noe omelette.

We heart Pomelo. I love the space, the neighborhood, the menu, everything! I'll definitely be back, and will be trying out other restaurants in Noe, too--yay.


No comments:

Post a Comment