Thursday, March 18, 2010

New favorite Ike's: The Desperate Housewife, Castro/Mission, SF.

Ike's! Ike's! Ike's! (Photo from Ike's website.. I didn't have my camera on me.)

Okay.... BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!! I have a new favorite Ike's!!!!! It's....

THE DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE! I have to say--I think I like it more than the Menage-A-Trois! Craaaazy. It's the first cousin to the Hot Mama Huda: Halal Chicken Breast, Frank's Red Hot Sauce, Ranch, Provolone. Basically, it's that -provolne, +cheddar, +bacon (which makes everything better, right?). :) On Dutch crunch, of course. SO SOOOOO delicious.

It doesn't hurt that the cute Ike's boy said brought it out RIGHT after I ordered (that never happens!) and said, "I made a Desperate Housewife on the double for ya." Swooooon. :)

Ike. Such a cutie. He's never wearing chef gear though--he's always in a snazzy little suit. ;)


1 comment:

  1. what! I didn't think it got better than the menage a trois! can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete