Thursday, March 18, 2010

Teriyaki chicken stir-fry with veggies, pineapple and cashews.

So I only had a small pot, so I did the veggies separately.. haha. Red onions, obviously. :)

Red, green, yellow bell peppers!

Celery.

Add teriyaki sauce, the rest of my rotisserie chicken (Gosh, I got good use out of that!), pineapple chunks, and cashews.

Finished. There was SO much of this--I filled two things of tupperware to freeze and then one to eat with rice later. :)

I'm a BIG fan of cooking and freezing! Also, if you notice, I go grocery shopping and get some basic veggies, etc, and use them in several different ways. It keeps costs down and challenges you to get creative!

Here's how I used my last groceries:
  • Bell peppers: BBQ chicken sandwich, Teriyaki stir-fry
  • Rotisserie chicken: Curry chicken salad, Sandwich, Teriyaki stir-fry
  • Pineapple: Carrot cake cupcakes, Teriyaki stir-fry
  • Celery: Curry chicken salad, Teriyaki stir-fry
  • Red onion: BBQ chicken sandwich, Teriyaki stir-fry
  • Cashews: Curry chicken salad, Teriyaki stir-fry

No comments:

Post a Comment