Friday, March 26, 2010

Brenda's with my German friends, Tenderloin, SF.

Yogurt parfait.

Fried oyster and bacon scramble with biscuit and grits. This is what I got and it was absolutely amazing! I could only finish half, and I'm really glad I ordered it, but I don't think I'll ever be able to eat fried food again! Well, maybe just not fried oysters--I forgot how intense they are! Well, I suppose it was that plus the bacon, plus the buttery biscuit, plus the grits!! Eep! I seriously felt like I was 2 steps from a heart attack. Amazingly tasty meal, but not a good feeling at all!

My german friends who were visiting SF were shocked at how heavy the brunch was. They loved the biscuits and thought the grits were really interesting--I guess you don't get much corn in Germany.

They were horrified with the bathroom situation at Brenda's! You have to go through the kitchen to get to the loo and they said in Germany this place would be shut down because of that! They couldn't get over it! Haha. Oh, America. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment