Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wine and dine at Fat Angel, Fillmore, SF.

I got out to Fat Angel with my two amazing ex-roommates for a wine and dine girls night! We started a glass of crisp Sauvignon Blanc, with their cheese plate. The wine was lovely, but there was one really stinky cheese from Vermont (I think!?) and none of us cared for. It was a super interesting flavor though. The blue cheese with honeycomb was probably my favorite of the five.

The special was a flatbread with shaved asparagus, olives and toasted pine nuts. This was pretty yummy.

Sliders! I feel like when the three of us get together and sliders are on the menu, we always get them! Haha! The tartar sauce on this was really nice. Annnd they were on toasted dinner rolls (I think the ones from Costco! Haha--love!), which was also really nice. I actually prefer that to burger buns.


No comments:

Post a Comment