Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fancy quesadilla Lost party.

Prep. Done and done! :) Let's see.. we've got mushrooms, onion, cauliflower, tomato, yellow bell pepper and marinated artichokes.

Parm reg, pepper jack and smoked gouda.

Carmelized cauliflower, onion and tomato with garlic and parm-reg.

Artichoke, tomato, onion with smoked gouda.

Yellow bell pepper, onion and tomato with pepper jack.

I must have forgotten to snap a photo of the mushroom, tomato and onion filling. I used that with the parm-reg.

All of them were on whole wheat tortillas, which worked okay, but they didn't get as crispy and yummy as regular flour tortillas. :(

I whipped these up for my Tuesday night Lost party. I didn't get to take a photo because it was all pretty quick--made about 12 of them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment