Wednesday, May 12, 2010

After work shawarma craving at Jafa Cafe, SOMA, SF.

Jafa Cafe! This is a cute, little restaurant and grocery that's across the street from my (SFStation) office.

Deli/restaurant area. Order here, sit in the restaurant, eat, pay at the grocery store counter. Crazy. Love it.

Gyro. Mmmmmmm.

Chicken shawarma. Mmmmmm. Love the olives, too!

I had a shawarma craving and this was good, but had too many cucumbers for my liking. The gyro looked amazing. I'm definitely getting that next time. :) I think these were each $7 and neither of us could finish--definitely makes two meals or can be split. Not that it's a popular area of town for foot traffic or eating, but the food here is great and a good deal.

The grocery store sells a bunch of British chocolate bars, too! I hadn't seen Aero, Mars, or Bueno bars in too long!


No comments:

Post a Comment